NSNG Chicken Cordon Bleu. A delicious French classic, chicken cordon bleu is made of chicken breasts stuffed with ham and Swiss cheese. Beat/scramble two eggs in a shallow bowl. My EASY Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe.
An easy Chicken Cordon Bleu which is quick to prepare, and baked rather than fried. All the flavour, all the crunch, a beautiful golden crumb, and it's better for you! Chicken Cordon Bleu sauce really completes this dish. You can have NSNG Chicken Cordon Bleu using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of NSNG Chicken Cordon Bleu
- You need 3 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 of heaping spoonfuls coconut flour.
- Prepare 2 of heaping spoonfuls almond flour.
- It’s 2 t of garlic powder.
- Prepare 6 of ham slices.
- You need 3 slices of Swiss (or other cheese).
- It’s 1 t of salt.
- It’s 1/2 t of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 t of paprika.
- You need 2 of eggs.
It's creamy and tangy and like a next-level gravy. You start by making a basic gravy and then add Dijon mustard and Parmesan to take it into a class all on its own. This lightened version of Chicken Cordon Bleu remains tres délicieuse despite a modest amount of butter. Fix mashed potatoes and a side of green beans while the chicken bakes.
NSNG Chicken Cordon Bleu step by step
- Preheat oven 375.
- Beat/scramble two eggs in a shallow bowl.
- Mix flours and seasoning in another shallow bowl (you may need to adjust seasoning, I don't really measure!).
- Filet chicken breasts, so they lay like an open book.
- Place two slices ham on each chicken breast.
- Place one slice cheese on the ham.
- Fold the chicken back up and secure with a toothpick if you'd like..
- Dip both sides of each chicken breast in the egg.
- Then coat it with the flour/seasoning mixture.
- Lay down the center of a 9×13 backing dish that has been sprayed..
- I like to surround mine with green beans or other veggies, lightly coated with olive oil, salt and pepper..
- Bake for 40 min or until juices run clear..
Chicken Cordon Bleu is a dish composed of chicken breasts, ham, and Swiss cheese. The ham and Swiss cheese are arranged on top of the chicken breast and rolled together then dredged in bread crumbs. Chicken Cordon Bleu is usually stuffed with ham and Swiss cheese, but you can use any cheese your family likes such as mozzarella or Gruyere. For a quicker version, you may also like this Skillet Chicken Cordon Bleu which doesn't require rolling or breading. When I was a kid, my mom took culinary.