Vickys Good Morning Quinoa, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Good Morning Quinoa, GF DF EF SF NF using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Good Morning Quinoa, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need of Breakfast Bake.
- You need 160 ml of hot water.
- You need 80 ml of freshly brewed coffee.
- It’s 2 tbsp of pumpkin puree.
- It’s 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pumpkin pie spice mix (recipe in my profile).
- It’s 1 tsp of coconut oil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 40 grams of dry quinoa.
- You need of Topping.
- It’s 45 grams of pecan nuts, chopped.
- It’s 3 tbsp of maple syrup.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ground almonds.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of coconut flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
Vickys Good Morning Quinoa, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and lightly grease a casserole dish with a lid.
- Mix the main bake ingredients together – add the quinoa in last after mixing the liquids together first.
- Cover and bake for 45 minutes until most of the liquid has been sucked up by the quinoa.
- While the casserole is baking, mix together the topping ingredients and keep in the fridge until the 45 minutes cooking time is up.
- Remove the dish from the oven, sprinkle the topping over and bake uncovered for a further 15 minutes or until golden.
- Serve warm.