My Cinnamon Almond Cranberry Waffles.
You can cook My Cinnamon Almond Cranberry Waffles using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Cinnamon Almond Cranberry Waffles
- Prepare 2 cup of Pan cake Mix.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Water.
- You need 1/4 cup of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Dried Fruit of your choice (I use dried Cranberries, and I also added crushed Almonds).
- Prepare 1 can of Non Stick Cooking Spray.
- It’s 1 of Bottle of Syrup (or Toppings of your choice ).
My Cinnamon Almond Cranberry Waffles step by step
- Heat up Waffle Iron.
- Spray Iron with Non stick cooking Spray.
- In Mixing bowl combine Pan cake mix and cinnamon together.
- Add water.
- Mix in dried fruit and crushed Almonds.
- Stir well.
- Pour enough batter to fill two-thirds of waffle iron.
- Cook until crisp and golden brown.
- Set aside.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Add toppings of your choice over your waffles.(I use syrup ).