Lachcha Aloo Paratha. In this recipe I show you how to make lachcha paratha in a quick and easy way. This lachha paratha recipe is super easy and quick. You don't need to be an.
Heat a flat pan on medium heat. Preparing Lachha Paratha (Laccha Paratha), a multi layered shallow fried north Indian flat bread, is an epitome of cooking art which tells us how one can make delicious and tempting food from common. Aloo Paratha, is a whole wheat flat bread stuffed with spicy potato mix. You can have Lachcha Aloo Paratha using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lachcha Aloo Paratha
- It’s of Wheat flour.
- Prepare of Potatoes.
- You need of onion.
- You need of ginger.
- You need of green chillies.
- Prepare of coriander leaves.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of red chilli powder.
- It’s of garam masala.
- You need of amchur powder.
- Prepare of oil.
Parathas are made plain or variety of different fillings, but potato filling is most popular. This delicious Aloo Paratha is very. Lachcha Paratha Recipe, Learn how to make Lachcha Paratha (absolutely delicious This Lachcha Paratha recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. Find lachcha paratha stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection.
Lachcha Aloo Paratha step by step
- Take wheat flour add salt and knead it to make dough..
- Take boiled potatoes mash, add salt, red chilli powder, garam masala, amchur powder, onion, ginger, green chillies and coriander leaves, mix evenly..
- Take dough divide it into balls, take one ball roll it to make flat and round, take another two balls and do the same process, keep all the three rounds separately..
- Take one round put oil on the whole, put another round on it and again put oil on the whole, now put the third round on it and make a roll..
- Take the roll and divide into many parts, take one piece of it and roll it to make flat and round,put potato mixture in between and cover properly from all the sides and give it a shape of round paratha..
- Heat griddle put paratha on it, flip and put oil, cook from both the sides..
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Hot and crispy Lachcha Parantha is ready. Serve them with aloo matar recipe, curd or pickle. This North Indian paratha is quite popular in many Indian households. Ideally served along with any main dish of your choice at lunch or d.